In the world of carpentry, there are many tools that make the job easier. In the field of working with MDF and derivatives, it is imperative to observe the details and principles because both in terms of raw materials that are to be used, you will save, and you will have a beautiful and elegant final product that will be delivered jointly. To do the basics of working with MDF, you can get help from software, which has already been installed, and many software have been installed. In this article, we try to review MDF cutting softwares.
CutMaster 2D Pro
CutMaster is one of the most efficient MDF precision cutting software and shows the best MDF cutting modes.
This software is straightforward to work with and allows you to get the exact sizes of MDF quickly. For example, give the required value to CutMaster and then enter the dimensions we want to extract from MDF; now, with a short click, CutMaster shows us the best cutting modes.
It also provides other accurate statistics, and you can see different cutting MDF methods in the report section. No loss and no need for complicated calculations are one of the most critical features of this software.
CutMaster 2D software, due to importing information from drawing software such as CAD, CAM, has made it easy to import and use it in the software by designing in the main space such as AutoCAD.
CutMaster 2D Pro software uses various machines, including CNC, to allow users to cut accurately, ultimately, and optimally.
CutMaster 2D Pro Software Capabilities:
- Accessible to use and environment
- Very high accuracy in measurements
- Provides several different modes in MDF cutting
- Cost savings chart
- Save with all formats
- Output in XML and DXF
- Import XML and Excel files
- Measured in feet, inches, meters
- Possibility to adjust the thickness of the cutting blade
- Preview patterns and reports of cutting
- Rearrange before cutting manually
SmartCUT software is one of the software in the CutMaster family, but there are some differences between the two software; one of the leading and distinctive features of the Cut Master is that it allows you to select the cut’s priority. This means that in practice, you can choose the sizes in terms of length and width.
Selecting the automatic option will give the best cutting layout, simplifying the cutting and having the highest efficiency. Select the fast calculation option to finish with the least number of cuts.
Receive adjustable colour output that reduces cutting errors and dramatically increases the accuracy of the work.
Working with this software is simple and has no extraordinary complexity. With the help of this software, you can easily create your cutting designs.
SmartCut Pro Software Capabilities:
- It has a unit of measurement of inches and feet
- Easy import of panels via keyboard
- Quick cut calculation in less than 10 seconds
- Accurately calculate the panel size for the given parts list
- Ribbon calculation
- Design preview
- Ability to save the design in various formats
- Adjustable cutting blade
Sketch Cut pro (Fast Cutting)
The point to be considered in use is that this software automatically calculates the cutting of rectangular flat sheets with minimal waste.
This software is designed to cut materials such as chipboard, MDF, Plywood, HDF glass, plastic, and wood.
It is one of the most beneficial software for designing three-dimensional structures. It can be used to create wooden systems, decorations, cabinets, tables, and chairs.
Sketch Cut Pro Software Capabilities:
- Select and change cutting parameters such as sheet size, blade thickness.
- Ability to receive order information, materials, order date, order delivery time.
- Automatic cutting of sheets according to selected parameters.
- It has two different algorithms used to calculate and optimize the design and select the best cutting method.
- Can do the automatic calculation for cutting length area, edge strip length.
- You can download the results in a PDF file for printing.
- Metric and Imperial unit systems with a simple conversion
CutList Plus fx
The fastest time can calculate the number of raw materials for the project and their price and cost accurately. Select the desired parts and then proceed to advanced cutting.
Increasing waste can sometimes lead to damage to a workshop or factory. To prevent the increase of such destruction, the powerful cutting software CutList Plus fx allows you to make more accurate cuts.
This software helps you significantly reduce losses in your products by determining the cutting lines more accurately.
CutList Plus fx Software Capabilities:
- Rapid production of precision cutting sheets
- Save time in producing cutting lines
- Ability to use a variety of materials
- Use metric units
- Produce less waste
- Report the number of materials used for each project
- Adjustable on the international SI system
- Compatible with various versions of the popular Microsoft Windows operating system
No comment yet, add your voice below!